30 May 2020 - 31 May 2020
As announced on March 23, all events in the Netherlands are prohibited until the first of June due to the Corona virus.
approved show, open for all AMHA registered horses up to 34″.
Location of the Show: Het Zwarte Water, Breemhorstsedijk 65, 5425 RD, de Mortel, the Netherlands
Below you can find more information about this show.
- Think about that your AMHA Amateurcard/Youthcard is valid, without a valid card you can not start in amateur/youth classes and that your horses paperwork is up to date.
- There will be no exceptions on the required equine influenza vaccinations.
- Horses without the required documented vaccinations are not allowed to show.
- Your show invoice/ membershipfee or Bills to be paid have to be paid up front by bank transfer or Paypal. Before may 22th 2020. It has to be credited on the ICAMH account before you can get your show enveloppe.
- You can enter in additional classes at the showoffice and pay them in cash, keep in mind you will pay late entry fee for these classes.
- If you sign up for a showbooth, you get one anyway, depending on the number of entries we will divide the remain showbooths, based on the entering of your registration. ( if you want an extra showboot please sent an email to the showmanager ) email@example.com
It is not allowed to feed your horses hay in the showstands
Stables: The stables are classified on the basis of entry registration, no exceptions are made for this (except with a medical certificate)
- Respect the amateur rules!
- New this showseason the Noviceclass , especially for the beginning participant, in this class you may only start the first two years that you show, for this class the horse must be registered on you own name, so in this class it is not allowed to start for Lease horses or horses who are standing in training.
- Respect the hospitality from het Zwarte water, so it is not allowed the eat or drink your own bring food or drinks in the bar or on the terras.
All other information can you find in our premium.
If you have any problems with the entry forms please contact our webmaster on firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry closing date is Friday May 15th , 2020.
Hotels – B&B in the environment of Het Zwarte Water:
- Camping Het Zwarte Water
- Heeren van Ghemert
- Hotel Handelia
- Hotel De Zwaan
- Hotel Het Tramstation