An award for the best performing Amateur Driving horse of the year!
It does not matter if your horse is good in classic, country or single classes or better in classes like obstacle and reinmanship, your horse can participait for this award and try to get a spot in the Top 10!
* Every AMHA horse that participait at a AMHA approved ICAMH show in one of the Amateur Driving classes will automaticly participait for this award.
* Horses can earn points in the following classes: Amateur Obstacle Driving, Amateur Country Pleasure Driving, Amateur Roadster, Amateur Classic Pleasure Driving, Amateur Single Pleasure Driving.
* Horses will earn the points, not the handlers.
* If you don't want your horse participait for this award you can let us know by sending an e-mail to the webmaster.
* Points can be earned for each class.
These are the points that can be earned:
|1 participant||1st place = 1 point|
|2 participants||1 = 2 points / 2 = 1 point|
|3 participants||1 = 3 points / 2 = 2 points / 3 = 1 point|
|4 participants||1 = 4 points / 2 = 3 points / 3 = 2 points / 4 = 1 point|
|5 participants||1 = 5 points / 2 = 4 points / 3 = 3 points / 4 = 2 points / 5 = 1 point|
|6 participants||1 = 6 points / 2 = 5 points / 3 = 4 points / 4 = 3 points / 5 = 2 points / 6 = 1 point|
If there are 7 or more participants in one class, the distribution of points of 6 participants will count and all participants from placings 7 and up wil recieve 1 point.
So each horse will always receive 1 point for participating.
A horse that wins a Grand Champion titel wil earn 3 additional points on top of the highest amount of points of all participating classes in that Championship class.
A horse that wins a Reserve Grand Champion titel wil earn 2 additional point on top of the highest amount of points of all participating classes in that Championship class.